Shipping & Returns
In short, if you’re not happy with something you ordered we’ll always do our best to make it right.
Most of our products ship within 2 days via USPS, and tracking information will be emailed to you. We understand that there are occassionally delays from the shipper, but we are not able to
Changed Your Mind
If you’re not happy with what you purchased, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or using the form below. We will refund your original payment method once we receive the item(s) you ordered.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and you are responsible for paying for return shipping. If you live within the USA and you ordered books, we recommend using USPS Media Mail.
- Product(s) must be returned in like-new condition. If the product has been opened (e.g. the shrink wrap removed) the return will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- If you refuse delivery, the original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges will be deducted from the returned product.
- If you had free shipping on your order, the actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Digital products/downloads are not refundable.
Defective or Damaged Items
Defective or damaged items will be replaced promptly and free of shipping costs. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and briefly describe the issue. We would love it if you could also include pictures.
Questions? Comments? Shoot us an email at email@example.com, or use this handy form.
You can also give us a call at (267) 521-1863.