Shipping & Returns
In short, if you’re not happy with something you ordered we’ll always do our best to make it right.
Most of our products ship within 2 days and tracking information will be emailed to you at that time.
Free shipping within the USA generally uses USPS Media Mail which typically takes 2-8 days to be delivered.
We know international shipping can be expensive, and we wish there was something we could do about that. However, the price you see during checkout is what it actually costs us to ship your order from the USA.
In addition, please understand that we have no way to know what import duties, taxes, brokerage fees, or any other additional customs charges your country may assess, so these are not included in the item price or shipping cost. If you do incur such fees, they are the buyer’s responsibility. Because of this, we encourage you to check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs might be.
If you’re not happy with what you purchased, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com or use the form below. We will refund your original payment method once we receive the item(s) you ordered.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable and you are responsible for paying for return shipping. If you live within the USA and you ordered books, we recommend using USPS Media Mail.
- Product(s) must be returned in like-new condition. If the product has been opened (e.g. the shrink wrap removed) the return will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- If you refuse delivery, the original shipping charges will not be refunded and return shipping charges will be deducted from the returned product.
- If you had free shipping on your order, the actual cost of shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Digital products/downloads are not refundable.
Defective or Damanged Items
Defective or damaged items will be replaced promptly and free of shipping costs. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.